The PUMA evoSPEED 1.4 FG features a soft and thin microfibre upper, while the soleplate is designed to deliver speed on any firm ground surface.
To provide comfort and a close feel on the ball, the upper of Puma's evoSPEED 1.4 consists of a soft and thin microfibre material, while the brand’s SPEEDFRAME system works in sync with the laces to harness the foot in place.
To deliver reliable grip in all weather conditions PUMA utilises their GRIPTEX technology on the forefoot, which is a 3D transparent print to ensure your touch on the ball is always consistent.
The outsole for this boot is anatomically engineered to be lightweight and features a PEBAX SPEEDTRACK spine, which offers improved reactivity and torsional stability to the foot when sprinting and striking the ball. An external heel counter ensures increased stability and cushioning to the heel for a comfortable fit.
Duoflex works in sync with the conical studs of the soleplate to provide instant penetration and traction on any firm ground surface.
- Only Suitable For firm, dry, natural grass surfaces
- Designed for acceleration, comfort and enhanced traction
- Usually moulded and conical or bladed in shape
Ground Types Guide
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.